Dalaman Airport Arrivals (DLM)
Flight Arrivals at Dalaman Airport
Upon arrival at Dalaman Airport, retrieve your luggage and other personal belongings at the designated Baggage Claim area.
- When traveling with a temporary passport or an emergency travel document, other entrance regulations may apply. Check with the nearest embassy or consulate for your trip before you depart.
- Only citizens of a few countries are eligible to apply for a visa upon arrival in Turkey. To be eligible for a visa upon arrival, a traveler must meet certain requirements.
- Travelers must wait in line to pay the visa fee in cash once they arrive at the port of entry. The online Turkish visa is available to anyone who is eligible for a visa on arrival, which is almost everyone.
- Visitors are strongly advised to apply for a visa to enter Turkey before leaving the country.
Wi-Fi at Dalaman Airport
Wi-Fi service is available throughout all indoor public areas at the Airport, including the main terminal, departure gates, and baggage claim areas.
Transfer Services at Dalaman Airport
This Airport provides several ground transportation facilities, including rental cars, taxis, rideshares, shuttles, trains, and buses.
Rental Car Services at Dalaman Airport
Check out their service counters at the terminal's Arrivals Hall for your Car Rental needs. See and compare all rental car companies at Dalaman Airport.
- Most of the time, the rental place is open all the time. Still, you can also ask your service provider about specific service hours and return procedures.
- When picking up your car at the facility, please have your valid driver's license, passport, and credit card ready to show at the counter. This will speed up the process.
- Once you've turned in all the necessary paperwork, someone will give you your car key and show you where your car is kept.
- Plan and reserve your rental car as soon as you can before your trip. Check with the car rental company ahead of your trip to ensure your reservation is still good.
Ride Shares at Dalaman Airport
Some passengers don't know that airports have rideshare services. You can skip the expensive airport taxis and pay much less to get where you need to go. This service might be cheaper than getting a taxi from the Airport.
- Passengers are picked up by rideshares at a designated spot in front of the terminal building.
- Riders can book rideshare by getting the company's app on their phones and talking with their driver directly.
- They can also ask for a ride a few days before their flight, which will save them trouble.
Taxis at Dalaman Airport
Go to the Ground Transportation Center and wait for the next taxi to come along. Depending on where you are, it should cost less than 3 Euros to get from the Airport to downtown.
If you need to go outside of the city, ask your driver how much it will cost. It's common to tip the driver 15–20 percent of the fare for good service. See more information about taxis at Dalaman Airport.
Don't forget to write down the taxi company, vehicle number, and driver's name before you leave the Airport, in case you leave something behind.
Ferries at Dalaman Airport
Ferries are available at the port area of the city. Please approach the Information Desk for further assistance. More information about ferry services to and from Dalaman Ferry Terminals.
Buses at Dalaman Airport
The Ground Transportation Center is in front of the airport terminal and has bus stops for the public. More information about buses to and from Dalaman Airport.
Hotel Shuttle Services at Dalaman Airport
In this city, many hotels offer shuttle service. Passengers can check with the hotel where they are staying to see if this is available. Shuttles pick up people in front of the terminal at the Ground Transportation Center.
Parking at Dalaman Airport
Dalaman Airport has enough parking spaces for its customers. You may also call +90 252 792 55 55 for your parking-related concerns. Credit card and cash payments are accepted at the facility. See more information about short and long term parking at Dalaman Airport.
Other Services at Dalaman Airport
ATMs at Dalaman Airport
At the Arrivals Hall, there are several ATMs. The machine takes American Express, Mastercard, Visa, and Discover. There may be a fee. Check the fees and the amount you can take out each day.
Some banks may provide restrictions when drawing funds from an international location. You might need to notify your bank to ensure safe and convenient access to your funds when traveling abroad.
Currency Exchange at Dalaman Airport
Currency exchange appears to be available at this Airport. Please confirm with the Information Desk.
Nursing Stations at Dalaman Airport
There are designated areas for nursing mothers or special quarters for families traveling with children at the Airport. Please approach the Airport Information Desk for assistance.
Restrooms at Dalaman Airport
There are regular restrooms and restrooms for people with disabilities all over the Airport.
Food and Beverages at Dalaman Airport
There are places to buy food and drinks all over the airport terminals. Most food stands are open at different times.
Shopping at Dalaman Airport
When passengers get to this building, they can do some last-minute shopping.
Smoking at Dalaman Airport
Only certain places outside the terminals are allowed to be smoked. Please always follow the rules about smoking in the building. There is no place to smoke inside the terminal building at Dalaman Airport.
Lost and Found Section at Dalaman Airport
Don't be afraid to call the airline's lost and found if you lost something on the plane or at the gate.
- You can call the Lost and Found Section at +90 252 792 55 55 if you lost something in any other part of the Airport, such as the security checkpoints or shuttle buses.
- When you leave information about lost items, please include your full name, phone number, email address, and a description of the lost item(s).
- All lost and found items will be kept at the Airport for at least 30 days.
Airport Information Desk at Dalaman Airport
The Airport Information Desk can help you obtain valuable guidelines on flights, facilities, and travel options in and around the Airport. Phone: +90 252 792 55 55.
Pet Relief at Dalaman Airport
There is a pet service area at the facility. Please approach any uniformed personnel for its location outside of the facility.
- Before flying with your pet to this facility, check the restrictions or special rules.
- It would help if you also verified whether any health certificates or documents might require quarantine procedures in the destination country.
- When allowed, pets must be in containers that are strong enough to withstand breaking and prevent escape.
- Pet owners must follow the rules about how their pets can move around in enclosed public spaces.
- Your airline can give you all the information you need about the documents you need for your pet.
Baggage Claim at Dalaman Airport
Please get your bags at the Baggage Claim area for your flight on the ground floor of the terminal. Passengers with special needs can get help from carts.
- If you lose something, you should call your airline or go to the airline ticket counter.
- Send your lost or broken luggage to the Lost and Found Office. You can also call them at +90 252 792 55 55.
- Include your name, email address, phone number, and a short description of the lost item in your message (s).
Disabled Passengers at Dalaman Airport
It can be hard to travel with people who are sick or have special needs. If you need anything, don't forget to go to the Information Desk.
- At Dalaman Airport, you can call +90 252 792 55 55 to get information.
- The travel plan should include how to get to and from the Airport, how to get around, and what to do in case of an emergency.
- When people need carts, wheelchairs, or medical transportation, they can let the airline, travel agent, ticketing agent, flight attendant, or gate agent know.
- Make these plans ahead of time so you won't be frustrated when you get there.
Dalaman Airport soared to new heights in November 2023, recording a remarkable 29.01% increase in passenger traffic compared to the same month in 2019.